Sunday, July 4, 2010

lily for you.


I give a lily to you. This lily of mine was featured in International tattoo magazine last year. The artist is Karl Schneider and you can check out his portfolio at cactustattoo.com. I also have a pin-up design by the Chicago based artist Mitch O' Connell that is featured in Karl's portfolio.
Despite being hormonal and extremely overwhelmed by modern technology I am still able to type these words and click "publish post". (Actually i have had to go back and edit a 5 times!) Between the self check out at wally world and viewing Toy Story 3 a girl is technologically exhausted. For such a simple girl viewing a movie in the theater is something that happens very rarely! I wanted to share this lily with you that is near and dear to my sensitive heart before i lay my head on my pillow and begin to dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment