Thursday, July 1, 2010

Felt flowers & Ocean Jasper...


My mum surprised me with this beautiful handmade felt pressed flower today. What a nice surprise! All of these designs are 100% unique and no 2 are ever duplicated. Also I picked up some Ocean Jasper today to make a new necklace... along with some medium heavy wire and some clasps. I had a lovely dinner ( fresh beets and wild caught salmon with rice and black beans) and made some marinated salmon with fresh lemon juice, organic garlic, tomatoes, and cilantro that i picked at the market... it was a bit wilted but it did the job and I love knowing the farmer who grew it :) I look forward to lunch tomorrow! What a beautiful day i couldn't of asked for more! Okay- well maybe well wishes for the man who was planted in the middle of the street during rush hour with his flashers on to be carried away to a far off distant land...

No comments:

Post a Comment