Thursday, August 12, 2010

Colin Meloy ..

Colin Meloy is one of the most beautiful men I have ever laid eyes on.  Creative, nerdy, innocent,  musical, & sexy.  His voice is incredibly sexy and I go crazy for this man.  He is incredible to watch live... HIS PASSION..... mmmmmmm ......  My favorite thing to do when i can't sleep is watch Oceanside and pretend I am Annabelle and dream of kissing him passionately  while we lay on the ocean shore.  Colin seems to understand my physical pain .


Sweet Anabelle...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuBOiQ9dMgA

As seen reclining on an ocean swell

As the waves do lather up to lay her down

'til she's fast...

And sleeping

Oh well

I guess I'm something of a ne'er-do-well

Who fell asleep at the pealing of the steeple bell



I'm on track and keeping

But oh

If I could only get you ocean side

To lay your muscles wide... < ( the most beautiful lyric)

It'd be heavenly

Oh...

If I could only coax you overboard

To leave these lolling shores

To get you oceanside.

No comments:

Post a Comment