Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 12th marks the new moon





Saturday June 12th marks the date of the new moon. I plan to nourish my spirit and soul by cleansing my essence and making way for the beautiful and bold. The night before the new moon is a time to set the intention on your goals, aspirations, inspirations, dreams, and surrender to the healing power of the goddess. Draw yourself a nice bath with some essential oils~ and celtic sea salts. It's a time to focus on love flowing in your life and opening your heart to new possabilites and evocative epiphanies. A sacred time to honour your desires and to spend some quiet time reflecting. I look forward to a beautiful evening of redirection and meditation~


"Come holy spirit- goddess beloved of my soul-
I beseech to you
enlighten me, guide me, & fill me with love
whisper your will into my heart
fill my soul with VISION."

No comments:

Post a Comment